Cosmetic Dentist Tooele UT
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of the teeth and mouth. Unlike general or preventive dentistry, which focuses on oral health, cosmetic dentistry focuses on aesthetics. Although many dental procedures can be considered cosmetic (such as teeth whitening or braces), most dental insurance plans do not cover these procedures. That said, the popularity of cosmetic dentistry has led to a wide range of affordable options, making it more accessible than ever before. At Gentle Touch Family Dentistry, our cosmetic dentist provides various dental services intended to improve the appearance of your smile. Services offered by our cosmetic dentist can include:
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most popular procedures performed by cosmetic dentists. Teeth can become stained due to smoking, certain foods and drinks, and aging. Teeth whitening can help restore your teeth to their natural color or even make them whiter than they were before.
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin, custom-made shells bonded to your teeth’ front surface. They are used to cover up discoloration, chips, cracks, or gaps in your teeth. Porcelain veneers are made from high-quality material that looks like natural tooth enamel.
- Dental Implants: These are artificial roots placed into your jawbone to support replacement teeth (known as crowns).
- Tooth bonding: This is a procedure in which tooth-colored resin is applied to your teeth and then hardened with a special light.
- Dental bridges: Dental bridges are false teeth used to “bridge” the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures (false teeth) are prosthetic devices that replace missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Dentures are removable and can be used to replace all of the teeth on both upper and lower jaws (full denture) or just some of the teeth (partial denture).
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so taking care of your teeth is important. Regular brushing, flossing, and visits to the dentist are all essential for maintaining good oral health. However, there may be times when you need more than just a regular cleaning.
Seeing Gentle Touch Family Dentistry For
The Best Dental Services In The Tooele Area
Contact us to schedule an appointment or visit our website and start not only yours but your children’s and family’s journey to a brighter smile in Tooele Utah!
We are proud to provide high-quality dental care to patients with a gentle touch. Our friendly and experienced team of dentists and hygienists offers complete preventive, teeth whitening, cosmetic, and restorative dental services in one convenient location in Tooele and the surrounding communities.
How Our Professionals Help
A cosmetic dentist improves the appearance of your teeth. They work to improve the look of your smile and make it as beautiful as possible! This can be done through veneers, teeth whitening, dental implants, and more. In addition, cosmetic dentists work to create smiles that are not only healthy but also look great! Cosmetic dentists have many job duties, all about improving the aesthetics of their patient’s smiles. These job duties range from teeth whitening to bonding, from porcelain veneers to orthodontics. Cosmetic dentists often have to perform multiple procedures to achieve the beautiful results their patients are looking for.
The first step in any cosmetic dental procedure is always a consultation. During this visit, the dentist will assess the patient’s teeth and gums and devise a personalized treatment plan. This treatment plan will lay out all of the necessary steps that need to be taken to achieve the patient’s desired results. After the consultation, the next step is usually teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is one of the most commonly requested cosmetic dental procedures because it can dramatically impact your smile.
If you have any gaps in your teeth or if your teeth are misshapen, then bonding or porcelain veneers may be recommended. Both procedures can give you a much more polished and uniform look. If you have more serious concerns with your bite or if your teeth are severely crooked, then orthodontics may be recommended No matter your dental concerns, there is sure to be a cosmetic dental solution that can help you achieve the smile of your dreams!
One of the most common reasons people seek cosmetic dental treatments is to boost their confidence. If you’re ashamed of your teeth, you may avoid smiling or social situations altogether. But with cosmetic dental treatments, you can finally start enjoying life to the fullest. Cosmetic dentistry can also improve your oral health. For example, if you have gaps in your teeth, bacteria and food particles can become trapped in those spaces and cause decay or gum disease. Dental bonding or veneers can close those gaps and protect your teeth from damage.
If you have ever had a toothache, you know how debilitating it can be. Fortunately, cosmetic dental treatments can relieve pain and discomfort caused by damaged or decayed teeth. For example, if you have a cracked tooth, a dental crown can protect it from further damage and help relieve your pain. Dental health is vital for more than just a beautiful smile. It’s also essential for your overall health and well-being. That’s why we offer a range of dental services here at Gentle Touch Family Dentistry, from cosmetic dentistry to general dentistry and everything in between. If you’re looking for a dentist who can provide quality care, look no further than our team. We offer convenient appointment times, so you can get the care you need without sacrificing your busy schedule. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment!