Dental Veneers Tooele UT
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure. They are thin pieces of porcelain bonded to the front of your teeth to change their color, shape, size, or length. Veneers can correct various dental problems, including chipped teeth, misshapen teeth, stained teeth, and gaps between teeth. There are a few different ways that you can get dental veneers. The most common way is to have them bonded to your teeth by a professional dentist. This involves roughening up the surface of your teeth so that the bonding material will adhere better and then applying the veneers directly to your teeth. This method usually takes two visits to the dentist – one for the initial preparation and one for the veneer application.
Another way to get dental veneers is through what’s called direct composite bonding. With this method, your dentist will apply a putty-like composite material directly to your tooth and then shape and mold it. Once it’s set, they will use a high-intensity light to harden the material. This method usually only takes one visit to the dentist. Finally, you can also get dental veneers through porcelain veneers. These are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover your teeth’ front surface. They’re usually made from porcelain or ceramic and bonded to your teeth with a special adhesive. This method usually takes two visits to the dentist – one for the veneer preparation and one for the veneer application. No matter which method you choose, dental veneers can give you a smile you’ve always wanted. If you’re interested in getting dental veneers, talk to our dentist about which option is right for you.
Most people associate dental veneers with Hollywood celebrities and other public figures who have perfect teeth. While it’s true that veneers can give you a Hollywood smile, that’s not their only purpose. Veneers are also used to correct a variety of common dental issues. Dental veneers are often thought of as purely aesthetic; however, they can also be used to correct many common dental issues. For example, if your teeth are discolored, gapped, worn down, or chipped, you may want to consider dental veneers as an option. To learn more about whether or not you’re a good candidate for dental veneers, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dentists.
Reasons Why You May Need
The Best Dental Services In The Tooele Area
Contact us to schedule an appointment or visit our website and start not only yours but your children’s and family’s journey to a brighter smile in Tooele Utah!
We are proud to provide high-quality dental care to patients with a gentle touch. Our friendly and experienced team of dentists and hygienists offers complete preventive, teeth whitening, cosmetic, and restorative dental services in one convenient location in Tooele and the surrounding communities.
Are Veneers The Right Choice For You
Many think veneers are only for Hollywood celebrities who want to perfect their smile. However, veneers are becoming increasingly popular among regular people as well.
- Veneers can give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- They are stain-resistant and do not yellow over time like natural teeth.
- Veneers can be used to correct a wide variety of dental concerns, including chipped teeth, gaps in teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- The veneering procedure is relatively simple and can be completed in just two visits to the dentist.
- Veneers are strong and durable and can last for years with proper care.
- There is no need for extensive tooth preparation with veneers like with some other cosmetic dentistry procedures such as crowns.
- Veneers can be removed if necessary.
- Veneers can help protect your natural teeth from future damage by covering up any areas that may be at risk for chips or cracks.
- Veneers can give you a beautiful smile in as little as two weeks!
- They are an affordable alternative to other cosmetic dentistry procedures such as implants or orthodontics (braces).
Let our dentists at Gentle Touch Family Dentistry assess your individual needs and determine whether dental veneers are the best option.
Dental veneers are a great way to improve the look of your smile. But unfortunately, they are also a significant investment. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your new dental veneers.
- Avoid eating hard foods: Hard foods can damage your dental veneers. Instead, stick to softer foods for the first few weeks after your veneers.
- Be careful with your teeth: You don’t want to chip or break your dental veneers. Avoid using your teeth as tools (i.e., opening up a package with your teeth), and be careful when chewing hard candy or ice cubes.
- Practice good oral hygiene: Brush and floss regularly to avoid gum disease and tooth decay. Be sure to use non-abrasive toothpaste, so you don’t damage your veneers.
- See your dentist regularly: It is essential to see your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. Your dentist will be able to spot any problems with your dental veneers and help you prevent future issues.
We provide our patients with the highest quality dental care at Gentle Touch Family Dentistry. We offer a variety of services, including dental veneers. In addition, our experienced and skilled dentists will work with you to create a custom treatment plan that meets your needs and desires. We use only the latest technology and equipment in our clinic, so you can be assured that you are receiving the best possible care. If you are interested in learning more about our dental veneers or other services, please contact us today.